Monday, January 2, 2017

1/2/17: First Week in Jaramijo

I´M IN JARAMIJO!!! Me and Hermana Mancuso went to Guayaquil in the early morning to go to a little capacitation and then to meet our new companions! My new companion is....Hermana MAYO! She´s from Lima, Peru and comes from a big family of like 11 people, ahaha. But we got to our new sector here in Jaramijo Wednesday night and started contacting! We´ve found a few people who are interested like JAcinto Bolivar and a woman named Elsa Mero. Woop woop. Oh yeah, to travel from the terminal to our new sector I lugged around my 2 giant suitcases, my pillowcase AND the 2 packages that arrived in the office, whaddup!
    We´re also here with 2 other sisters, Hermana Roylance from Utah and Hermana Torres from Peru. 2 gringas and 2 peruvians! It´s a branch here and yesterday there were literally like 40 people at church haha, but it was news years so there´s going to be more people next week. We live like 1 block from the beach, it´s so beautiful but so tempting! 
    Well, I´ll give more updates next week. CHAO CHAO!! 

Pictures with Miguel Ortega, aka Miguelito! He´s getting baptized the 7th of January!
 Selfie from today in Jaramijo. With Hermana Mayo, Roylance and Torres. 




Some pictures with my ¨hija´´ , Hermana Mayo de Peru.




No comments:

Post a Comment