Monday, December 26, 2016

12/26/16: Ahhhhhh, This Week!

WOW, SO MUCH HAPPEND THIS WEEK. We went to Guayaquil monday afternoon and had a family home evening sort of thing with other zones, then later this week we had a baptism and it was great! It was Christmas eve and it was the baptism of Gabi Rojas and it was at  9 AM, more like 9 45 because everyone showed up late,haha. But it went really well, Gabi was super happy! He works for the governor or something and he`s always SUPER busy and he has like 3 different jobs on top of that so it was good that everything worked out to have his baptism that day. Then later that night we went to sing as a zone at Malecon with the stake choir. We sang all the christmas hymns then we sang that alelujah song that`s on Shrek and we sang it in spanish and it was  astruggle aha. Then the stake choir started singing other songs and I didn`t know some of them so I kind of just did what I could...it`s the same as talking, it´s just louder and you more your voice up and down! Pretty sure I didn`t quote that correctly because it`s been awhile since seeing that..uhh... And of yeah..... Last night the zone leaders called us and told me that both me and my companion are going to train! I have cambios to a different place and she`s staying here to train but I`m freakin out, what do I do...Opening a sector and training. WHAT. That`ll be interesting. There are only 2 sisters that are coming this transfer and they`re both from Peru. Whatttt....Many stories to come. Well, I`m going to go take some deep breathes and drink some water. LOVE YOU ALL!!! Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas and have  agreat new year!! CHAO CHAO!

FIRST UP-The baptism of Gabi Rojas the morning of Christmas eve,






 The streets of Ecuador 


We took a lot of pictures today..haha





More photos at Malecón .. 






No comments:

Post a Comment