Monday, March 21, 2016

3/21 22: Birthday Week

this week went by so fast and then on Saturday it was my birthday ! After I woke up, Hermana mancuso and velez knocked on our door and sang happy birthday and gave me a cupcake, yum! Then Hermana Quispe made breakfast (We almost always eat a grilled cheese for breakfast with tea, haha. It´s normal here) Then we went out to preach the gospel! This day was SO hot, probably one of the hottest days of my mission aha. Theen we went to the bishop´s house for lunch and the bishop´s family would randomly start singing feliz cumpleanos haha, and thebishop did a little dance and song haha. Then we taught a woman, Maria Jesus, and the place where she lives is GORGEOUS, and we always say we´re going to bring oru cameras and we finally did this day so enjoy all the photos from this place! The day before when we were at her house we helped her iron and fold clothes because her job is to wash clothes and her house is FULL of piles of clothes..it´s crazy. Then the night of my birthday we went to teach Karol laniz and she had a surprise for me, a doll! A gringa doll,haha,I don´t know how I´ll carry it with me from area to area but I´ll find away. This week was good and hot! This Saturday Alex bolanos is getting baptized at 5 pm, pray that all goes well! love you all so much!! CHAO CHAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment