Monday, March 14, 2016

3/14 21: Six Month Mark

This week.....I completed 6 months in the mission!!!! Tried polaca and morocho for the first time and saw the biggest butterfly ever. I was standing with one of the hermanas in our apartment and this thing flew in through the window and touched my hand and we thought it was a bat because it was HUGE and thick and gross but it turns out it was a butterfly, happy surprise!Then in the middle of the week my companion was sick with a fever and kind of lost her voice (it´s some kind of virus) so we were home for a day then it was my turn! But the funniest árt was our voices...we sounded like  frogs and we still taught lessons and everyone was so concerned for us because our voices haha. But we´re all better now!! We´re also teaching a man named Alex Bolanos who will be baptized the 26th of this month! This week´s been good, thanks for all the birthday wishes!!! CHAO! LOVE YOU!! 3 nephi 13:21-22, 31-33 

No comments:

Post a Comment