Monday, February 20, 2017

2/20/17: Miraculous Recovery of Her Memory Card

Oh man, this is going to be one speedy email because we had to send photos of our house to the misison haha. But to answer your questions (im just going to write everything right here) I did find my drivers license, expires 9/19. and that's fine about the money, haha.
   This week....went by so fast! as always. We brought like 3 menos activo families to church this week which was awesome but none of our investigators came...everyone went to go vote in el centro because yesterday were the elections, what. I think the new president`s name is lenin or something like that. 
   We passed by for maria mendoza and things are looking so great for her...she was kind of acting like  a child and was like no I dont want to be bapitzed anymore because we taught her the law oc chasitity and she told us she has UN OTRO compromiso that lives in portoviejo, and we told her if she wants to be baptized she has to end it or get married. SHE wants to get married but he doesn`t. Never thought I`d have to tell people things like this,haha. But yeah, she was a little molesta with us. She just needs to soften her heart and repent! Well enought about that. 
  It`s been raining less, it`s still pretty hot, I made no bake cookies this week and gave them to a family of members. Hope they liked them! Today I`m makin another batch, gotta win over the hearts of the members withcookiies so that they give us references and go with us to the lessons...I mean....
   But yeah, everything`s going good, this week we`ll have more people in church! LOVE YOU ALL! CHAO CHAO!

These are the photos from last week, now I have my memory card again! Miraculous recovery. We took some photos on the street that we walk each day...right in front of the beach!








No comments:

Post a Comment